Monday, May 23, 2011

Been a While

Things get hectic.  It's a way of life, I suppose.  I should push myself to find time to post in this blog, though.  I suppose it wouldn't do much good, I really haven't started any of my exercising yet or eating right.  Work really does take a lot out of you and when you're not use to exercising, oh boy...it's hard to get back into the groove.  Ugh.  Not to mention it is so much easier to plop something from work on my plate for breakfast and lunch than to fix something at home and then pack it into work.  Even if the stuff might not be that good for you.  I need to start doing some research and finding quick and simple but yummy recipes for stuff I could take to work for breakfast and lunch.  Hmm...any suggestions?

Well, I took my first food picture today.  Overall it wasn't too bad of a dinner.


Kind of a crappy quality picture.  Took it with my cell phone.  Anyway.  The sandwhich is a tuna salad on potato bread.  I just did one slice of bread and it pretty much satisfied me.  Next to it is Stouffer's Cheddar Potato Bake (I have a thing for potatoes....yesss).  It's not the most healthy thing to eat but we had one left in the freezer and I just couldn't resist.  Oh well.  The stuff in the bowl is an apple salad.  It had pineapple, two different kinds of apples, golden raisens, red grapes and walnuts in it.  Plus a dressing that was homemade (it had sugar, pineapple juice, corn starch and something else but I can't remember).  Then a good old water to drink.

So yeah.  I haven't done my exercising yet.  Boo on me.  Today's Zumba day.  Maybe after my dinner has settled I'll get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment